This one-on-one remote coaching plan is intended for instrument rating students who have not yet started their real-world training. The intended outcome is to provide a solid foundation of the scan pattern required to fly in instrument flight conditions (including in partial panel conditions), as well as a basic understanding of IFR clearances, VOR/GPS navigation, and the ability to properly enter and fly a holding pattern.
- (90 mins) Basic attitude instrument flying and basic IFR clearances
- (90 mins) Partial panel & unusual attitudes
- (90 mins) VOR/GPS navigation, intercepting and tracking courses and airways
- (90 mins) Holding patterns (direct entry)
- (90 mins) Holding patterns (teardrop and parallel entry)