Intended audience and outcome
This one-on-one remote coaching plan is intended for post-solo private pilot students.
Time and cost to complete
7.5 hours. The cost is dependent on the hourly rate of your chosen flight instructor.
- Session 1 90 mins VOR/GPS navigation
- Session 2 90 mins Basic instrument maneuvers
- Session 3 90 mins Short/soft field takeoff/landing procedures
- Session 4 3 hrs Cross country operations, use of EFB/Foreflight, diversions
Supplementary Communications Sessions
- Session 1 90 mins Class C airspace operations and flight following (PDX-MMV-PDX)
- Session 2 90 mins Class B airspace operations (PWT-S50-BFI)
- Session 3 90 mins Class B airport operations (BFI-SEA, including a tour of the Seattle downtown skyline)
- Session 4 90 mins S43-S50 with Class B transition, Mariner/Seahawk transition, land BFI