Is there a specific topic with which you need help? Let me design a custom session to address your specific goals.
Custom session (1 hour)
- A single 1.0 hour (60 minute) lesson of custom-tailored training to meet your needs as a real-world pilot or simulator enthusiast
- Full refund if you’re not satisfied
- You can use the flight simulator of your choice. (Note: X-Plane is my preferred platform from a training perspective)
- Ensure your internet upload speed is at least 2 Mbps. If it’s not, I can recommend some alternative solutions that will allow us to share your cockpit view.
- I typically use Zoom for sharing your screen and audio. Ensure you have a working microphone that we can use for clear communication. I recommend testing your audio prior to our first session by conducting a Zoom test call. Typically we do not use webcams, unless you request otherwise.
- By working together, you understand that my remote coaching service is not considered to be loggable flight, simulator, or ground instruction. It is solely a supplemental coaching service that is not a substitute for formal in-aircraft training or ground instruction with the certified flight instructor who will be signing your logbook.
What is your availability like?
I am generally available from 8 AM – 8 PM eastern time. I may be able to accomodate other times on request. All scheduling is done through an online scheduling system. You receive the link to schedule in your purchase receipt. If you purchase a package and find that it is too difficult to schedule your lessons, you can request a refund.
My calendar allows you to book a lesson up to 4 hours in advance. However, if you want to fly on shorter notice, you are always welcome to e-mail me!
If you can’t find an available time on my booking calendar, please let me know and I will try my best to modify my schedule or find an alternative instructor.
What happens after I purchase?
In your purchase receipt email, you will receive a link allowing you to schedule your first lesson.
Questions before you purchase?
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org