This package is for flight sim enthusiasts who want to improve their simulator landings.
In addition to the significant discount compared to individual sessions, packages tend to result in better learning outcomes due to the ability for guided repetition over multiple sessions, as well as the support offered between sessions.
Why purchase a package?
- Receive a video recording of each session. An invaluable tool to debrief your lessons in detail.
- Personalized pre-flight and offline guided flight assignments to help you prepare for the lesson and reinforce the skills you have learned.
- Save time. Pay once, instead of before each session.
The content of each package can be tweaked to meet your needs, within the included number of hours.
Additional coaching time beyond the hours included in the package will be charged at the rate of $60/hour.
- You can use the flight simulator of your choice. (Note: X-Plane is my preferred platform from a training perspective)
- Ensure your internet upload speed is at least 2 Mbps. If it’s not, I can recommend some alternative solutions that will allow us to share your cockpit view.
- I typically use Zoom for sharing your screen and audio. Ensure you have a working microphone that we can use for clear communication. I recommend testing your audio prior to our first session by conducting a Zoom test call. Typically we do not use webcams, unless you request otherwise.
- The coaching hours must be used within 1 year of the purchase date
- By working together, you understand that my remote coaching service is not considered to be loggable flight, simulator, or ground instruction. It is solely a supplemental coaching service that is not a substitute for formal in-aircraft training or ground instruction with the certified flight instructor who will be signing your logbook.
What is your availability like?
I am generally available from 8 AM – 8 PM eastern time. I may be able to accommodate other times on request. All scheduling is done through an online scheduling system. You receive the link to schedule in your purchase receipt. If you purchase a package and find that it is too difficult to schedule your lessons, you can request a refund.
My calendar allows you to book a lesson up to 4 hours in advance. However, if you want to fly on shorter notice, you are always welcome to e-mail me!
If you can’t find an available time on my booking calendar, please let me know and I will try my best to modify my schedule or find an alternative instructor.
Cancellation policy: For cancellations with less than 24 hours of notice, I reserve the right to charge 50% of the scheduled time of the lesson. Please try to let me know as early as possible if you need to cancel or make a change, and I’ll do my best to work with you.
What happens after I purchase?
In your purchase receipt email, you will receive a link allowing you to schedule your first lesson.
Questions before you purchase?
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org