If you’re like many of our students, you recently purchased a flight simulator after hearing how it can aid your flight training and make you a more proficient pilot.
We understand. You’re an aspiring pilot, but perhaps not much of a computer enthusiast or gamer. Maybe you’ve installed Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (MSFS), but you’re overwhelmed by basic things like how to interact with cockpit controls and set your views. Or perhaps you’ve also wondered how to optimize your simulator’s performance by tweaking graphics settings.
If so, this class is perfect for you!
Note: This class is focused on the operation of the simulator, not techniques for actually flying the aircraft.
What prior students had to say:
- Very helpful explanations and tips. Well presented.
- I have been using both programs for a little while but I did learn a new trick or two. The presenter seemed knowledgeable about the subject matter.
- Non-technical language used in the presentation, directly covered some of the specific questions I had. The reference sheets are very useful.
- Excellent introduction to MSFS.
- I enjoyed the variety of topics covered.