Why purchase a package?
- In addition to the significant discount compared to individual sessions, packages tend to result in better learning outcomes due to the ability for guided repetition over multiple sessions.
- Save time. Pay once, instead of before each session.
How does it work?
- We recommend beginning with a consultation call with the instructor who appears best suited for your goals. You can discuss an appropriate training plan for your circumstances, scheduling availability, and ensure your setup is viable for remote coaching.
- After you have chosen a flight instructor, you can purchase a package of training time. In your online account portal, you can schedule your flight instructor and see the number of hours remaining.
- You can use the flight simulator of your choice.
- Ensure your internet upload speed is at least 2 Mbps. If it’s not, contact us and we can recommend alternative solutions that will allow us to share your cockpit view.
- We typically use Zoom for sharing your screen and audio. Ensure you have a working microphone that we can use for clear communication. We recommend testing your audio prior to our first session by conducting a Zoom test call. Use of webcams is at your discretion.
- By working together, you understand that our remote coaching service is not considered to be loggable flight, simulator, or ground instruction. It is solely a supplemental coaching service that is not a substitute for formal in-aircraft training or ground instruction with the certified flight instructor who will be signing your logbook.
- Before purchase, please read our full Terms and Conditions.
Questions before you purchase?
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org